McCabe and Brady Physical Therapy – Dedicated to your Recovery
Choosing the right physical therapist can mean the difference between rapid, lasting pain relief or continued frustration searching for solutions.
At McCabe and Brady Physical Therapy
we take great pride in providing individualized care that combines superior clinical and diagnostic reasoning with manual therapy techniques to successfully evaluate and treat all neuromuscular and orthopedic conditions. Utilizing this problem solving approach to guide your treatment, allows us to achieve results even where other physical therapy treatments may have previously failed.
A Personalized Approach to Treatment
Successful rehabilitation is dependent upon open communication and teamwork between the therapist and you. Your needs and progress are continually reassessed. Your treatment plan will evolve and change with your progress. Patient education and self treatment techniques are an integral aspect to all our treatment plans. As a result, our patients are better prepared to treat themselves and prevent recurrence.
- Neck & Back Pain treated using Mechanical Diagnostic Therapy
(also known as "The McKenzie Method")
- Manual Physical Therapy (joint, tendon and muscle mobilizations of the spine and extremities, using the theories of Cyriax, Graston Technique and A.R.T.)
- Orthopedic & Sports Rehabilitation
(joint replacement, post-surgical rehab, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot injuries)
- Tendinopathy/Tendon Injuries
(repetitive use injuries such as tennis elbow, golfer's elbow & plantar faciitis)
- Geriatric Conditioning and Balance Training
- Vestibular Evaluation and Rehabilitation including canalith repositioning
(vertigo and dizziness)
- Work and Industrial Rehabilitation
- Personal Training